Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

ALL the Diamond Paintings,I did for Christmas Gifts this Year

 Now that Christmas is over I can finally Share ALL of the Diamond Painting gifts I made:

You can find videos for all of these on my Youtube Channel: Crafty Kat.
Diamond Painted Keychains and Acrylic Painted Ornaments


I worked so hard to make all of these but it was so worth it to see how happy the gifts made everyone.  
Next year I need to start earlier, lol.

Diamond Painted Key Rings

Diamond Painted Cards

Diamond Painted Stickers

DP Stickers on ornaments with acrylic backgrounds

Gift bags

Large diamond Painting









DP Ornments


DP Coasters



Large DP

30 by 40 Diamond Paintings

30 by 30 Diamond Paintings








No comments:

Post a Comment