Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Digital Drawing, Parrot Practice

Searching for a Simple Shape for a Parrot




I've been practicing almost every day and still enjoying myself. 


Simple cartoon style

I'm still learning how to use Clip Studio paint, so I'm keeping my drawing very simple.  I tried to learn a function that lets me edit the lines on the vector layer  Supposedly I can select an area and pinch the lines into whatever shape I'd like.  I couldn't figure that out, but I was able to select a portion of the drawing and change the lines color and style. 

 I wish there was a way to watch the tutorials within the program, but it just brings me to another page so I have to keep switching between pages.  I could watch on my phone but then it's too small to see.  Maybe I should watch the tutorials on my Quest; then they'd be huge, and I'd just have to lift the headset to look at the drawing program, lol.  I'm sure I'll figure it out...I just wish I had a better memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment