Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Day 3, Italian Coast VR bike tour, 20 km


 Day 3, Italian Coast Cycle Tour in VR, 20 km

Oculus Quest 2 + VZ Fit App + Magene Sensor = VR Bike Tour

I am still having sooooo much fun riding my exercise bike along the beautiful Italian Coast. 



Everywhere I looked on this ride, I saw beauty. Sparkling turquois seas, little cloth covered tables under manicured trees...
And beautiful buildings everywhere I look.  Oh, and statues, lots of statues. 

And tunnels, lots of tunnels.  LONG ones, cutting through mountains along the coast.  


Sometimes the tunnels came out onto cute little seaside towns, and other times they led only to more tunnels. 
Lots of bridges on this ride too! 
More pastel towns. 
And plenty of rugged beaches. 
And did I mention the tunnels, lol?  Soooo many tunnels. 


Thankfully this one was a short one. Most are really super long. 
I was sad to see the end of this ride. It was really beautiful!  



No comments:

Post a Comment