Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Procreate art: Pumpkin Farm

 

Pumpkin Patch Farm on Procreate

Pumpkin Farm Procreate Art

I was in a fall mood today and decided to try my hand at pumpkin patch. I googled for images of pumpkins, pumpkin farms, barns, and ended up looking at at several photos in order to put this together.

I love painting without a tutorial because I enjoy the creative process, but my art always looks so much nicer when I use tutorials.

I accidentally switched art styles part way through this, lol.  I did the fields and fence and pumpkins in a sort of story book illustration style before supper, then took a long break and suddenly switched to more realism with my trees clouds, and the roof of the barn.  The base of the barn is more cartoony so it looks weird, but I love the colors and am happy with how this came out. Using these colors makes me very happy.  I hope you guys like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment