Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Baby house elf in polymer clay

I haven't sculpted for awhile so I thought I'd try my hand at something tiny and whimsical.  This baby house elf is about the size of a strawberry.
polymer clay house elf
 He's not as realistic as my other polymer clay sculpts; I wanted him to be more cartoony.
 He has a wire armature connecting his head and torso, arms, and legs, and wow, was it a pain to sculpt over wire. 









 Here he is with my strawberry plants, in the bottom pot.  As you can see, he's about the size of the ripe red strawberry on top.

1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in attaining enlightenment and personal growth?

    Try doing the following two yoga exercises daily:

    Sodarshan Kriya Yoga

    Sat Nam Kriya Yoga


    Are you interested in preventing and curing cancer, Alzheimer's, high blood pressure, and many other common diseases using an inexpensive, natural indian spice called turmeric?

    Take two teaspoons full of turmeric powder mixed with a cup of warm soy milk (or any kind of non-dairy milk that you'd like). Also eat 2 or 3 black peppercorns along with it, as the pepper helps your body absorb the turmeric better. You also need fat for the turmeric to be absorbed properly, which is why drinking turmeric mixed in water won't work. You have to drink it with milk or some fatty based liquid. Do this twice a day and you will start to feel amazing within a couple of weeks.


    Lastly, please read the following two ancient indian scriptures which talk about the divine love of God:

    Ananda Vrindavan Campu PDF

    Govinda Lilamrta PDF


    If you have any questions about yoga, meditation, spirituality, or natural cures, feel free to email me at delugar@mail2tor.com

    ReplyDelete