Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Minecraft in Plastic Canvas

Minecraft characters and objects in plastic canvas
 I made these cute little Minecraft items in plastic canvas.  From left to right, the chest, the craft table, chicken, grass block, baby cow, Alex with stone sword, and furnace.

I love Minecraft and thought they'd look perfect in plastic canvas.  I googled for patterns and found most of them for free at yarn games.

I made up the baby cow and chicken myself, without any patterns.  I like the way the baby cow came out but the chicken is kind of wonky, and too big, lol.  Oh well. 


Minecraft in Plastic Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment