Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020!!!

It's 2020!  Happy New Year!

Y2K was 20 years ago!  

1970 was 50 years ago!

How crazy is that, lol?

When I was a little girl, my best friend and I wondered if we'd even still be alive in the year 2000 (we weren't good at math, lol), and now it's 2020.  Wow!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season, or Hannukah, or Kwanza...whatever holiday you celebrate, I hope it was happy.

I have spent so much time with my extended family it's crazy, lol.  Every night we'd gather at a different house...same people.  Today is the last official family gathering as everyone is coming here for supper.  Here we all are, at my 93 year old Uncle Buck's house last night (except for my Dad who took the photo below).
And here's Dad and my cousin Stan.  It was a small gathering last night because everyone is all peopled out, but at Christmas Eve there were about 25 people in that small house, lol.  



I got an Oculus Go Virtual Reality headset for Christmas and my 75 year old Mom and my 80 year old Dad love it.  My 93 year old uncle is coming for supper and wants to try it, so that should be fun.

I also got an instant pot for Christmas and am looking forward to making Keto friendly dishes.  But today, I may just try the New York cheese cake recipe, lol.

I just wanted to pop in to say Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment