Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Booksneeze

I just requested my second free book from Booksneeze (see sidebar for link to Booksneeze).
 Booksneeze is a very cool site...bloggers request a free book (with free shipping!), then review it after they get it (and read it, of course).  When the book has been reviewed (and the links to the review have been posted to Booksneeze), you can request a new book.

I requested this book, "Let's Do Lunch", by Troy Wilson, for my second book.
My options were between this book, and a bunch of Christian books.  I have nothing against Christian books...I own a whole bookcase full...but I need to lose weight so I figured I'd give this book a try.

I'm looking forward to reading it...I wonder how long it will take to come in?  I'm in Canada, and the first book I requested took awhile too get here...by the time it got here, I had forgotten that I had requested it, lol.  Hopefully this one won't get caught up in customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment