Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Today's Art, Merry Christmas, 2022

 Merry Christmas!

Procreate Art, from following  James Julier Art Tutorials


Wow, where does the time go? HOW is it already Christmas day?  I thought I started early enough with my Christmas prep, but here were are, Christmas Day and I still have ONE more thing to finish.  Not gonna happen, lol.  Oh well; I did enough.

I am so behind on posting here because I've been painting and drawing and crocheting and diamond painting up a storm.    I made loads of decorations and gifts and had a lovely time doing it.

There were so many Christmas art tutorials that I wanted to follow, but I only had time to do this one, today, lol.  I also made some hand painted ornaments and can blog about them later this week after the last gift is opened.

We had  blizzard here, for the past two and a half days and we've gotten so much fresh snow that it took my poor Dad 3 hours to clear out the driveway today, and it was cleared yesterday.  My Mom even helped for an hour. I feel so bad that I can't help with that sort of thing but I've never been able to do that because of my severe asthma.  Every year I offer to pay to have someone come do snow removal and every year they just get mad and say no.   One year I did hire someone anyway, as a Christmas present and that did not go over well and the poor guy refunded my money after trying to do the driveway for 2 weeks.  My parents either beat him to it or they stood outside criticizing him, lol.  It was funny, but sad too.

Anyway, we finally opened our stockings and Smokey (my parrot) opened her gifts.  My Dad  is on the phone with our family in Austria right now, so when he's done we'll open our gifts and I'll be back with photos.  It will only be the 3 of us for dinner, and possibly our neighbor, if she can't get to her brother's house. THe roads are bad.  Our cousin was supposed to come to dinner but she can't get out of her driveway.  So much snow, and it's still snowing!  

Anyway, wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment