Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Teeny Tiny Mini Clocks

These little mini clocks were so simple to make.  I found the tutorial on dollar store crafts; sorry I can't find the link again.  Basically you print out a clock face (shrink it in microsoft word), glue it onto a rimmed button, and glaze with 3 dimensional stuff that makes it look like a window.

Edit: The 3 dimensional stuff is called Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.  Sorry for my bad memory and being to lazy to get up to check when I first wrote the blog, lol.  I bought it at Michaels.
You can get it online too: Dimensional Magic on amazon .
Miniature Clocks
 I did the little brown one first and the dimensional stuff overflowed and got all over.  Then I did the other three, each of which has a cupcake on the face.  In real life clock numbers 2 and 3 are nicest, but in photos the 1st one is nicest; weird!
Sadie couldn't decide which one she liked best so she bought them all.  I wonder which one she'll choose?  Poor Rufus is staring at the empty cake platter.  Soon Rufus, soon. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! may I ask what the 3 dimensional stuff is called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; sorry about that. My memory is awful and I was too tired to get up to check the name when I wrote the blog...I could only remember the world "dimensional", lol. I'll go back and fix it :-).

    ReplyDelete