Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, December 5, 2019

It's Here! My New Huion Kamvas Art Tablet Arrived!

OMG I'm So Excited!

My new Huion Kamvas GT 156 HD Drawing Tablet arrived today!

I kept checking the shipping tracking number and this morning it said it had arrived in my hometown and was getting processed, so I figured I'd get it late today or tomorrow. But I went down to make my morning coffee and it was ALREADY here!  I am so excited!  I can't stop smiling.

This is what greeted me when I went downstairs.  My family members had accepted the parcel and not told me, thinking I was sleeping, lol.

Package waiting for me this morning 



Woohoo!  I was so happy to see this.  I was super tired because I've been sick with bronchitis and was up until 4:30 AM, unable to sleep.  So I took the time to make my coffee (decaf, but it still helps; probably works like a placebo, lol). 

Then I brought the package and my coffee upstairs and opened it and found another box inside the first box.  A very nice box though, lol.

Huion Kamvas GT 15.6 HD DrawingTablet

I was so excited my heart was racing.  I haven't anticipated anything like this for a long time, lol.
I opened the box and found this:




And this: 
Unboxing the Huion Kamvas GT 15.6 HD Drawing Tablet

Sooooo happy.  It came with the tablet, all of the various wires and multiple plug in adapters for various countries, a driver disc, instructions on how to download the driver if you don't have a disc drive on your computer (does anyone still have those?), a warrantee card, a very sturdy stand that can be angled in different ways for ease of drawing, and a little case with a pen and extra nibs. 



They even threw in an extra gift pen!  

I'm super excited and can't wait to set everything up and try it.  I'm not an artist and have no idea what I'm doing, lol, so this should be fun :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment