Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

August 26, 2021 Goulais Bay Camp Life

 The Hungry Day

Duck eating a crayfish, Goulais Bay Aug. 26/21

As I waited for sunrise, I saw this duck catch a crayfish!  He or she ate it quickly. 

Chipmunk eating birdseeds, Goulais Bay, Aug. 26/21

Later that morning this cute little chipmunk followed me into the outhouse and stepped on my foot.  Then he ran out again and waited for me on my back steps.  He kept trying to follow me in the house so I figured he wanted food.  I gave him a handful of Smokey's bird food, and he filled his little pouches immediately .

Chi We Kwe Don Fish & Chips
By lunch I was hungry and thirsty myself, so I went down the street to Chi We Kwe Don Fish & Chips.  I wasn't in the mood for fish so I bought some water and diet pepsi, and ordered a hamburger with fries, gravy on the side.  
Chi We Kwe Don Fish & Chips

Chi We Kwe Don Fish & Chips

I'd been craving french fries for about a year, and I finally got some...and they were delicious! 



No comments:

Post a Comment