Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Beach Painting on Procreate/Ipad Pro

Beach, from a tutorial by Art with Flo, Ipad Pro, Procreate

 I'm LOVING my new Ipad Pro & Procreate!

I saw this tutorial back in July, I think, and I tried it on my phone with my finger, lol. 

Finger painting with Ibis paint on phone

It came out OK, for a finger painting, lol, but I couldn't wait to try it on an Ipad. I'm so glad that I got it, even though I'm a bit mad at myself for messing around with cheaper art tablets first, instead of just getting an Ipad in the first place.  I was trying to save money but in the long run spent more than I would have had I just gotten the ipad in the first place.

Oh well, live and learn.  

It is so much easier to follow tutorials on the Ipad with Procreate.  It's a joy to learn on the Ipad, that's for sure.

There are so many other tutorials that I want to try. My plan is to do so many tutorials that I can eventually absorb the knowledge of how to paint and use the program enough that I can do my own artwork, by myself.  I'm not there yet though, lol. 

If you want to try this tutorial by Art With Flo, you can find it here: You can draw This Beach in Procreate

No comments:

Post a Comment