Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

First Try with Ipad Pro and Procreate, autumn sunrise painting, tutorial by Art With Flo

My first Procreate art 

 So I am so pleased with my new Ipad Pro and Procreate. I was finally able to follow a procreate tutorial while actually using Procreate.

I didn't have to try to find similar brushes on Clip Studio, and I didn't have to figure out how to do things on my Veikk that needed to be done on Procreate. 

My brain doesn't hurt anymore, lol. I can actually follow tutorials properly now.

This first work was pretty simple, but I chose it so that I could get something done while learning something new.

I' happy with the results, and super happy with procreate and the ipad pro.  

It's late and I need to go to bed. I've just spent HOURS trying to catch up my blog regarding everything I did in the last 20 days...18 of them were spent out at my camp, where I had no internet. 

I'm all caught up now, thank God, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment