Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Cute Fox in the Forest, Artwork on Procreate

 

Cute Fox in the Forest, Today's Art on Procreate, #Tatyworks

I LOVE my Ipad and Procreate

Today I spent hours drawing/coloring this adorable fox in the forest.  I saw this tutorial by Tatyworks on Youtube a few months ago and really wanted to try it, but it was a 56 minute tutorial, and I figured that since half hour tutorials take me hours to finish, an hour long tutorial might take me days, but I got it done in one day (I am guessing it took about 3 hours?)  Nope...I just checked; my Ipad says it took me exactly 4 hours and 9 minutes to finish, lol. 

Totally worth it, and I'm sure I'll get faster once I learn more. I have learned a lot already.  Procreate is much easier to learn than Clip Studio Paint.  Much more intuitive. Plus, all the good tutorials are done for Procreate and being able to follow tutorials along exactly the way they were made is amazing. 

If you want to try this tutorial, you can find it here: Draw a Cute Fox in the Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment