Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

I Got an Ipad Pro, 12.9 inches, generation 4 (2020)

I Bought an Ipad Pro, 12.9 inch display, Generation 4, 2020.

My Brand New Ipad Pro,

My brand new Ipad Pro.


So, I had planned on waiting until Christmas, but Best Buy was having a huge Labor Day sale.  $280 dollars off of this Ipad Pro.  


OK, so it's not the latest, greatest 2021 Ipad.  I really wanted that, of course, but I couldn't justify paying $400 more for it.  I''m still a beginner at digital art.  I don't need the latest and greatest, even though I may want it.  

The new one wasn't on sale.  Plus, there will be a NEW new one out in spring.  There's no way I can keep up with the latest.  

This 2020 model fit my budget.  It didn't break the bank.  And I LOVE it.

The 12.9 inch screen is HUGE, but the thing is surprisingly thin and light.  I asked the kid at Bestbuy to put a screen protector on it for me, and he did. So I don't have to worry about scratching the screen.

I ordered a sleeve for it on Amazon today, and it should arrive by Sept. 10th.  In the meantime, I'll just have to be super careful, and store the Ipad Pro in the box it came in. 

I am super excited!  Almost all of the Youtube tutorials that I follow, and want to follow, are done for Procreate on the Ipad, and it's very hard to follow along without an Ipad or Procreate. 

So the first thing I did when I got home and booted this thing up, was buy Procreate!  

Woohoo! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment