Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Digital Watercolor Tree

 I painted a tree!


Watercolor tree on Veikk VK 1200


I found a wonderful art teacher on Youtube. I love her tutorials and her art style too.  I just wish she wasn't drawing on an Ipad with Procreate.  I follow along as best as I can on my Veikk with Clip Studio Paint, lol.  So far, I think she's a way better teacher than the guy who's teaching the Udemy class I bought yesterday.

The artist's channel is called Genevieve's Art Studio, and her video is called How to Draw Watercolor Fall Trees in Procreate

Mine isn't as pretty as hers but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I learned how to do so many new things.  Now if only I remember them tomorrow, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment