Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Sunday, July 11, 2021

New CheapTablet, Book, and Tablet Case Arrived

My New Stuff Arrived, Yay!

I LOVE Getting boxes from Amazon.  I was so looking forward to this one, and it came so quickly!



There were lots of great things inside!



Like my new super cheap tablet, a Dragon Touch Max 10 ten inch tablet, which I plan to use to watch Youtube Tutorials and read Kindle books about art while using my art tablet.





And this cool book by Mark Kistler, called "You Can Draw in 30 Days".  He has a very nice writing style, and is super encouraging and warm.


My new tablet case also arrived. It's big enough to hold both the drawing tablet and the new Dragon Max 10 tablet, plus the cords and pens and anti static glove. I'm really impressed with it, although I wish it was thicker and more sturdy.  It's fine for using in the house but I'd be worried to take this out and about.



Here are all of the goodies, back in the box :-). 

The tablet works great, considering it was so cheap, and it's nice and big so I can more easily follow along with the tutorials than I could on my little phone. 

I'm very happy with it, and as an added bonus, I can use it to follow recipes in the kitchen, and for video chatting with friends.  I'm very happy with it, considering it was only $229.00 Canadian, with a 30 dollars off coupon that brought it down to just below 200 bucks.  The battery life is great too.  The only bad thing about it is that it's not bright enough for outside use in bright sunlight. It's perfect for indoors though.













No comments:

Post a Comment