Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Seeing Cartoons Everywhere, lol

Cartoon Face in a Lily Pad



I went for a walk with a friend the other day and posted some photos on facebook.  One was of lily pads in the beaver pond.  There's a face in one of them...can you see it?



It's at the top right, but not quite the corner. In the corner, I swear I see the letter K, lol


I cropped the photo so you can see the face. My friends on Facebook love it, lol.  It sort of looks like Peppermint Patty from Peanuts, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment