Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Friday, July 16, 2021

Ibis Paint, a free art app for Android Phones and Tablets

 Ibis Paint Rocks!

Finger painting on tablet with Ibis Paint App

I followed a Procreate tutorial, from memory, lol, and did the above finger painting on my tablet using Ibis Paint.

Ibis Paint is a nifty art program with lots of brushes and materials, layers, etc., and it's totally free on the Google Play Store.  They do make you watch one add every day to unlock ALL of the brushes, but there are so many brushes.  You can pay a small fee if you don't want to deal with ads.  

I couldn't draw yesterday because my best friend was in town, and I was going through withdrawal so I searched the google store for drawing apps and found several. I downloaded a few but this was my favorite one.  It reminds me of Procreate...not that I've ever used Procreate, lol.  It just feels familiar to me from all of the Youtube Videos I've watched.  Anyway, Ibis Paint is amazing!  

If you want a fun way to pass time while you're waiting, it's a great app! It works on phones and tablets, as long as you have touch screen. And you use your finger to draw instead of a pen so it's like being back in kindergarten, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment