Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Digital Art

 I'm still learning :-)

I'm having fun with Clip Studio Paint Pro, and have been following the built in tutorials. I'm learning a LOT.  I'm just not retaining everything, so every day I have to relearn it.  Bleah, lol. Aging sucks when it affects memory.

Here are some of my most recent sketches, done on Clip studio, using layers (so far I have a paper layer, a sketch layer, a line art layer, and a color layer). 



Practicing "my" character with Clip Studio Paint Pro

More practice with clip studio. 

As I learn, I'm also learning how to sketch. I'm not an artist by any means but I've always loved drawing and arts and crafts in general.  I know these look like something a little kid could draw, but I really want to keep the characters super simple. 


I need to learn how to draw different facial positions, and different poses. I'm having fun though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment